The Complete Feet opportunity is compelling for aspiring business owners, who want to be part of an emerging franchise brand and truly help others while building a business asset that could be passed down to a future generation or sold at retirement. It is ideal for those who are already considering the 3-week Pedorthic training course and would prefer to own their own business than work for someone else.
Several things make us unique in our blending of a retail business with a medical clinic.
- The most important thing is that we love what we do. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for our clients.
- We stock the best shoes in the world. The shoes we have in our store are not in other stores and most aren’t
available online either
- We believe that life is too short to not have fun. Our retail team and our owners, are upbeat, relaxed and enjoy
what they do each day.
- We are referred to by medical professionals to help their patients: orthopedics → athletes & podiatrists → all ages.
- We serve a wide range of consumers from those with foot pain to athletes and the elderly – everyone ages 6-85.
- A staggering 72% of adults in the US complain about foot pain1 and don’t know how to solve the problem.
- In an APMA study2 that surveyed adults 18 and older found that 77% have experienced foot pain and 50%
say that foot pain has restricted their activities.
- At Complete Feet, we can help.
- All Complete Feet orthotics are custom-made in our manufacturing facility and fitted to each patient onsite in one
of our local, independently owned clinics. Clients pick up their orthotics in a week or less.
- Our clinic locations are at the heart of their communities and our customers come back over and over again.